Welcome to The Hump! Podcast …. In episode 30 of The Hump! Podcast: Calling Travel Audibles … With vacations all but cancelled, hosts Brent Bowen and Chad Beland chat about alternatives including inflatable kayaks, RV trips and meccas to Winterfell. Sadly, a trek to Vancouver is no longer. But yes. You can rent Winterfell on AirBnB.
The Hump! Podcast Episode 30 Show Notes – Calling Travel Audibles
If You Missed The First Season
Miss the first season or so of The Hump! Show?
- You can watch replays on Facebook. (You also can catch us LIVE 6 p.m. CST most Thursdays on Facebook.)
- Listen to episodes on The Hump! Podcast Archive page
- Subscribe to us (be sure to rate us and leave us a comment, too) on your favorite Podcast platform, such as iTunes (Apple Podcasts), Google, Spotify and Stitcher
In Ep. 30 of The Hump! Podcast, Brent & Chad Chat Cancelled Vacations, Travel Alternatives & More
What Craft Beers Are The Fellas Drinking?
Chad is drinking a Boulevard Tank 7 tall boy, recalling memories (or not) of Brent’s 40th birthday party.
While Brent keeps it light with a Logboat Mamoot (a regional favorite of previous guest and CoMo native, Jordan Nietzel).
As the Weather Clears Up & Places Begin Re-opening… When Will the Fellas Hit the Breweries Again?
Throwing it Back to Last Week’s Episode for Just a Moment …
How Was Memorial Day Weekend?
Not All Sports Have Been Cancelled …
But Most Vacations and Summer Trips are Officially Off …
So, What’s Your Travel Audible?
How Many Masks Do You Have?
Upcoming Guests Lined Up …
The Hump! Music Guest
And This Episode’s Game of “Triple D” …
To close out The Hump! Podcast … Brent and Chad play a quick round of Triple D.
What’s Triple D?
They throw out a scenario … and discuss whether it’s a DICK, DOUCHE or DUMBASS move …
This week’s Triple D move — What do you call a door-to-door salesperson, especially in the era of physical distancing?”
We discuss and debate on the show, but feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments (keep it clean folks, as they reserve the right to delete any personal attacks or defamatory information).
You Can Catch The Hump! Live
You can watch Brent and Chad LIVE 7 p.m. CST most Wednesdays on Facebook (and sometimes Instagram — when it works).
They’ll publish the replays on Facebook and places where good audio can be found (see below platforms — and not saying they’re good, but they’ll slum along greatness).
If You Enjoy The Hump! Podcast? Spread The Love
Thanks for checking the guys out! If you enjoy The Hump! Podcast … go out to the …
- He Says She Says KC Facebook Page and like/follow us if you haven’t already …
- Or … simply subscribe to us and rate us/ leave us a comment on your favorite Podcast platform, such as Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Spotify and Stitcher
- Also check out the He Says She Says KC blog … and subscribe to the newsletter