In this episode, the fellas chat with Cliff Clements (better known as Camp Zeroo). He took the EDM World by storm amassing over 3 million streams and sharing the stage with artists like Drake, Trey Songs, Wale, Tiesto, Rick Ross, Justin Bieber, Wiz Khalifa and more. After 18 years in music, he has shifted to hip-hop, with several singles playing in heavy rotation.
Camp is working on giving new meaning to philanthropy with the #RunItUpChallenge. He’s donating some of his money from shows, investments, and appearances and is encouraging his followers to continue to pay it forward.
So … now onto their first music guest …. (interview starts 34 minute mark).
The Hump! Podcast Episode 16 Show Notes – Run It Up!
If You Missed The First Several Episodes
Miss the first several episodes of The Hump! Show? You can watch replays on Facebook or listen to them:
- The Hump! Episode 1 – Who Are These Clowns?
- The Hump! Episode 2 – Death & Taxes
- The Hump! Episode 3 – Walk The Earth
- The Hump! Episode 4 – Parenting Ain’t Easy
- The Hump! Episode 5 – Time Warp Again
- The Hump! Episode 6 – Cargo Shorts — The Walking Man Purse
- The Hump! Episode 7 – We Be Landing Soon with guest Cathy Robinson
- The Hump! Episode 8 – We Be Landing Soon, Part Deux with guest Cathy Robinson
- The Hump! Podcast Episode 9 – Won’t You Be My ‘Geeky’ Neighbor?
- The Hump! Podcast Episode 10 – School’s Out for Summer
- The Hump! Podcast Episode 11 – Date Night
- The Hump! Podcast Episode 12 – Fortnite With Gen Z
- The Hump! Podcast Episode 13 – Catch Up
- The Hump! Podcast Episode 14 – Beermageddon
- The Hump! Podcast Episode 15 – Long Weekend Trips
In Ep. 16 of The Hump! Podcast, Brent & Chad Interview Hip Hop Star Camp Zeroo …
But before chat with Camp Zeroo (interview starts 34 minute mark), the fellas …
- Share several toasts with Minneapolis brew Dangerous Man’s Peanut Butter Porter …
- Their toasts of the week include …
- D’s acting chops!
- Kansas City Young Audiences fund raising efforts, staff and year-end luncheon
- Our friend Angie, who found relief from multiple strokes in discovering CBD so she opened her own store, Phoenix Natural Wellness
- How the Kansas City Chiefs needs some defensive help and Sporting KC’s phenomenal season
And chat about what they’ve got going on:
- A First Fridays performance by Chad’s daughter in the Youth Symphony
- Brent attending writing workshop Paradise ICON at ICON
- The recent Foo Fighters concert at The Sprint Center
- Drinking some craft beer at Brew at the Zoo (see October)
- Checking out the Beyond The Grey EP/Video Release Bash at Aftershock
- Finally … Getting the games ready for Amethyst Place’s Trunk or Treat
This Week’s Topic and Interview — Run It Up! With Camp Zeroo
For a few minutes prior to the interview, Brent and Chad chat:
- How they enjoyed meeting up with Camp Zeroo
- Whether the interview earned them any street credit with the kids (No. But they did get a text from Phil K. at Sift Finance)
- Their feelings about their second home in the Kansas City Young Audiences garage band studio?
The Hump! Interview With Camp Zeroo
In their discussion with Camp Zeroo, the fellas:
- Quiz Camp about the song Run It Up and the video challenge that goes with it (Chad really just wants to know how to get a piece of that $500,000)
- Inquire about his incubator-like 70 Dreams Project (TV show maybe?)
- Learn how Camp got started in music as a child
- Play a game of old school, new school. Who would Camp like to collaborate with?
- Get his impressions of Kansas City BBQ … and more …
And This Episode’s Game of “Triple D” …
To close out The Hump! Podcast … Brent and Chad play a quick round of Triple D.
What’s Triple D?
They throw out a scenario … and discuss whether it’s a DICK (DING-A-LING), DOUCHE (DESPICABLE) or DUMBASS (DUNDERHEAD) move …
This week’s Triple D move — What do you call someone who sets up a charity of Go Fund Me account only to bilk the donors and those whom they said they’d help?
And during, they discover the Triple D Triple Crown and posit whether: A dick move, prompts douche behavior and a dumbass result.
We discuss and debate on the show, but feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments (keep it clean folks, as they reserve the right to delete any personal attacks or defamatory information).
You Can Catch The Hump! Live
You can watch Brent and Chad LIVE 7 p.m. CST most Wednesdays on Facebook (and sometimes Instagram — when it works).
They’ll publish the replays on Facebook and places where good audio can be found (see below platforms — and not saying they’re good, but they’ll slum along greatness).
If You Enjoy The Hump! Podcast? Spread The Love
Thanks for checking the guys out! If you enjoy The Hump! Podcast … go out to the …
- He Says She Says KC Facebook Page and like/follow us if you haven’t already …
- Also check out the He Says She Says KC blog … and subscribe to the newsletter
- Or … simply subscribe to us and rate us/ leave us a comment on your favorite Podcast platform, such as iTunes, SoundCloud, Spotify and Stitcher …